I have made a list of Resolutions this year and I hope you all have done the same. As it says on my scale,
The tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach. Benjamin Mays
I love this quote and I really do have it taped on my scale, so here are some of my goals for the new year. I'm only going to share a few....
1. To weigh less than 200lbs.
2. Run a half Marathon (finish) I don't care how I cross the finish line, run walk or crawl.
3. No soft drinks. I did drink the Diet Cokes and Diet Sundrops over the holidays, and I put my Diet Coke down at 12 o'clock on Jan. 1. 361 days to go.
4. Take my vitamin every day, now that I am working nights too, I have not done well with my vitamin everyday.
5. This is my favorite one.....I am going to use more Jazz Hands this year. I find this important!!!!
Those are my goals this year and I hope you have all set your own. And more than that I hope you have a blast trying to reach them.
Happy New Year.