There are so many things that I am amazed about tonight.
Just go ahead and start every one of these sentences with "I'm Amazed that..." Ok lets go!
1. there are so many chores to do around the house. I feel like I am doing them every single day. The same ones.
2. the days that I decided to not workout that I end up getting some of the best workouts ever. I'm never planning a non-workout day again.
3. the grass is always growing...and I can never seem to get the entire yard done at one time without rain.
4. my leg hairs grow like my lawn. I'm going to start cutting both of them at the same time.
5. my body can run so many miles.
Ok that is enough of that little game. If it is bothering me I know it has to be annoying you as well.
So now let me tell you about my day. I left work and came home to mow my yard. I got the flower beds weeded and the grass in my drive way poisoned and started mowing. I got the front yard mowed and then the rain came down. So half the yard is done and the other half looks like a rain forest. I hope the tall grass will keep my neighbors dog from pooping in my yard!
I came in after the rain and started cooking dinner. Yummy chicken nachos. I ate a little too much for dinner so I decided to get on the treadmill and walk maybe run a few miles. I was doing quarter mile sprints with quarter mile walks in between. It was a really great workout without getting too exhausted between sprints. Before I knew it I had run 4 miles. I was happy to get off but felt like I could have gone for 10 more miles.
I'm finally off the treadmill, sweaty and smelly, but off and watching The Hills. I know I'm not 17 and this show is for teenagers but it kept my mind occupied while I did all my house work, laundry, and run tonight. Wishing you all happy sleep and Ill see you tomorrow.