Friday, December 31, 2010
Happy New Years Eve!
I was a little bummed out earlier today when I realized that I had absolutely nothing to do for New Year's Eve, but I am better now and just decided I would spend it with you guys. I have spent my entire day doing all the end of the year things that I don't want to have to do on New Years Day. I have done all my laundry, cleaned out my fridge and pantry, cleaned the bathrooms, and various other things. I have always been told that what you do on the first day of the year you will do all year long. I have to finish up all my housework before the clock strikes 12.
I also got my Half Their Size people magazine today....my favorite issue of the entire year!!!! I will be in this magazine one day. I am at the store the day this one is released. It just gets me newly motivated for the new year. I have also been thinking of all the new Resolutions I am making for the new year.
1. Hit my 100lb mark...finally, hit it and let it pass me by.
2. Get under 200lbs. I have lost my weight slow, intentionally, because I don't want to gain it back, so I lose 10-20 pounds and try to keep it off, then go again. Well this year I want to be out of the 200's and would love to finish the year in the 180's or so!
3. I want to run some more races. I have a Half-Marathon planned, this is the same one that I ran last year, and I want to destroy my time this year. I already wrecked my Personal Best once but I would love to better my time at this half by 45 minutes possibly and hour if my training goes great.
4. In honor of the year 2011 I am going to attempt to run 2011 miles. This one is a huge resolution but it will be a fun one to try to achieve. And now that I have my watch I will have my computer to keep up with my miles and not have to do it all with pencil and paper.
5. Find more vegetables that I like to eat!
6. Be better with my planning and early prep of my meals. I usually do a pretty good job of this but there is definitely room for improvement.
7. Keep track of my calorie intake and outtake, everyday. I know burn almost everyday but over the last few months I have let the food journal and count get lazy.
8. Compete in a Triathlon: What's next?!?!?!?
Those are my diet/exercise resolutions. I think I can accomplish them all but some will be tougher than others. You know I always say I would rather try to meet a goal that was too hard than never attempt it.
I only have 2 and a half hours until the new year so I must go and get all the rest of my New Year's Eve stuff done!!!!!
Happy Day people, hope your resolutions are successful.