The first bit of joy came today when I got done running. My knee didn't hurt. After Friday's run I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to run without pain but today lifted my spirits. I think Friday was just an overuse problem. I had been on my feet the entire night before and was already tired so maybe that is why I was sore.
So after my morning run it was off to work. When I got to work I had an email in my inbox. It was quite possibly the funniest thing I have read in my life. I got so tickled that I was laughing out loud and had tears running down my cheeks. One of the guys that I work with actually came into my office and asked if I was ok, then when he saw the tears he didn't know if I was laughing or crying and I was so torn up that I couldn't even explain to him what was so funny. I cant post them email here but I will direct you to the website and give you a little preview.
The website is http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/. It is auto correct gone horribly wrong. I thought this was appropriate because it had to do with Zumba!
This site had made me smile all day long. Every time I look at one I get a little more tickled than the time before.
So, late night workout was boxing tonight. I had a good time boxing and then my running buddy and I walked for a long time tonight. We apparently had a lot of catching up to do.
Other things that have made my day great.
1. Karate Kid came on Instant Netflix.
2. Sister #1 who had gastric gave me more clothes today and there was a new pair of spanks in the bag...that means my decision to change my Plastic Surgery fund (aka: New Boobs fund) to my Road Bike fund a good decision. Also, there are new clothes to go along with it. Now not only do I have some pants that fit, and pants that squench my belly that require lunges first thing in the morning to be able to move, I also have others that are too small (right now) so I can lose some weight and still have something to wear.
3. My No Boundaries group starts tomorrow! I am getting really excited about this.
4. I decided it was more important to get in bed and blog than it was to pack my stuff for tomorrow. I am behind on sleep so I am sleeping tonight and I will pack my stuff up in the morning. I would ask for my hour back but I am so far behind at this point that I cant even count even count that high.
5. Yard Sale Hell is finally over. I made $18 whole dollars and it was
so not worth it fun to spend time with my sisters.
6. I get to go roller skating tomorrow! I do love roller skating.
Tomorrow I have Job #1, swim with swim buddy, Zumba, and No Boundaries, as well as roller skating with my babies at a church function. I will try (really try) to post before midnight tomorrow but no promises....its a really full day.
I hope you had a great day today, if not I hope tomorrow is better.