FMM: The Grocery Store
1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? Do you stick to it? I keep a running list on my phone all the time. I usually go by it but sometimes I get off track. And I usually shop about 3 times a week so I don't have to worry about wasting food.
2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry? No, that is the best time to ruin the shopping trip. If I do I buy everything that looks good.
3. Coupons. Use 'em? I wish I could be one of those people who saves $3000 each trip to the store but I do not have time or space to get into that. I use coupons for things that I know I buy, tampons and razors. And when I use coupons I usually end up buying stuff I don't need cause its a good deal.
4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store? No, but I have requested certain items and got them.
5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like Wal-Mart and Target? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores? Most of my grocery shopping is done at Wal-Mart but I go to a Publix every chance I get...every chance.
6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store? My sister wont shop with me anymore because if I am trying a new product I will read ever single word on the front and back...and sometimes I do it to her groceries as well. Yes!!!
7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? Yes I return it, I hit a car in the parking lot with a buggy and a girl got out of the car I hit so from now until the end of time, I return it. Most of the time I carry a basket so I don't have to deal with the cart.
8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you must have in the kitchen? Eggs
9. Do you enjoy grocery shopping? Most of the time. I shop either early in the morning or late at night so it is quiet and sort of relaxing.