While catching up on some of the blogs I read I came across this one. It's from Jane at See Jane Run and I thought it would be a fun one to take on.
Would You Rather?
1. Would you rather run for two hours around a putrid smelling landfill or run for two hours in a mosquito infested swamp wearing nothing but a sports bra, split shorts, and shoes?
Landfill, smells go away eventually, but you would have mosquito bites in some very unfortunate places.
2. On a hot summer day would you rather run a marathon barefoot or in snow shoes?
This is a horrible decision either way you look at it. I guess barefoot rather than heavy snow shoes. Either way you are looking at blister fest 2011!
3. Would you rather run 3 miles naked at 5am or 5 miles in a string bikini at 5pm? Location: your daily running route (neighborhood).
First off I run on the highway, not in my neighborhood but I think my answer would be the same either way. I would have to go with NAKED at 5am. There are way fewer people on the road at that time of day.
4. Would you rather finish last in a race, but run your best time or win a race with a very slow time?
I would love to finish first. I have never won a race but unfortunately I have finished last. I think winning would be awesome.
5. Would you rather get caught by race spectators squatting behind a bush to pee mid-marathon or finish on camera with it running down your leg?
Sorry, but I like to run but I am not so serious that I would intentionally pee my pants. I take a crowd over wetting my pants any day of the week.