Saturday, July 16, 2011

Im Too Accident Prone for My Own Good

I'm so happy to be back on here today.  I have been one busy busy little girl for the last two days.  Dawn to Dusk busy without a break in there anywhere.  Let me pick up where I last spoke to you.

I think I told you about the horrid Yoga video, the video that I am still paying for 2 days later. Just before Yoga the speaker from the stereo fell off its post and smashed my foot.  Its the most pitiful little bruise but it hurts.  I had to beg for some sympathy, sometimes I exaggerate a bit, I think paper cuts need stitches most of the time.  Well that was Tuesday morning and after that my next 48 hours went crazy.  I started with some yard work on Tuesday which apparently compounded the soreness that I am in today.  Then I had an appointment so I showered and headed off to work, then back home for the finishing of the yard work, then I had another call so I had to shower again and back to work.  It was crazy!!!  But I did get all my yard work done.  The mowing and weeding and axe swinging.  So to top off the "yoga hell" I have blisters on my hands and sore hamstrings from bending over for hours.

BTW:  I'm just being funny about all the soreness, I am sore, but it is nothing like I have been in the past.  The main problem I am having is the waddling.  I parked in pregnant people parking at Wal-Mart because I knew people wouldn't question it because I am walking around like someone who is 13 months pregnant.

Then Friday it was off to run.  We got in 5 miles but the majority of it was walking.  My legs were not 100% and by Friday morning my hip was completely blown out!  We walked for just under 2 hours and it was a brisk pace so no lolly gagging, a good workout, just less impact.  

Friday was a little less stressful than Thursday, work as usual but appointments back to back.  I like the business!!!!  By the time I got to the gym on Friday afternoon it was kinda nice to sit down for a bit...and catch up on my water for the day.  The morning walk was hot and I needed the fluid.  I discovered that when I walk my fingers swell because my hands are down and not up by my side like when I am running.  My fingers were actually hurting but 8 hours later the sausage fingers were gone and my things were feeling better. 

I'm working today again and then out with my buddies tonight.  It has been way to long since we have gone out and I am so ready for it.  I'm going to power nap this afternoon since I had to be at work at 5am this morning.  Ahhhhh Nap Time!!!!!!

Ill come back to you next week, I would say that I hope I can blog more but if my business picks up enough to keep me busy I will gladly take it.  And maybe I can keep from doing anything stupid to hurt myself and keep from being sore!!!!!  Here's hoping!

And if anyone knows where I can get a copy of the book "A Stolen Life"?  I'm obsessed with this story and I really want to read it but apparently so does everyone else and there is not a copy in site.  And I want the hard copy, no digital book for me! 


Suz and Allan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suz and Allan said...

If this is the book you are looking for here's a link where you can find it to buy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...