1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
Ive been blogging since 2008. I started blogging when I entered a weight loss contest. I was going to blog my process to get skinny...haha, yes it has changed. It's no longer about skinny, it about healthy. It became about safe and healthy weight loss and becoming an athlete. It more about a healthy life than a number on a scale.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to Belmont University in TN and majored in Music Business. I do not use my degree in any way shape or form at the very moment and haven't since I graduated.
3. Where have you traveled?
I have traveled to about 35 of the states, much in part to a car trip to North Dakota...longest trip ever!!!!! I also studied abroad in college to England, Scotland, and Ireland. I love to travel.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Nothing in particular. I would quit my job and just live off the money. I don't have any one extravagant thing I want. I would just buy fun stuff...maybe my own gym that has an air conditioner that works!
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
People chewing loudly: food and especially ice!!!
People tapping things or repetitive noises: tapping fingers, clicking a pen, shaking their legs
I hate writing with pencils!
6. What is your favorite movie?
I have so many favorites...maybe....American President. Political, Love Story, what more could you want?
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
DIET SUNDROP! My favorite.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Workout, sleep, hang with my family. I get me time every day when I go to the gym.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Wal-Mart: Imagine not paying for groceries, toilet paper, workout clothes, so many things!
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Not too long ago I busted my butt in Wal-Mart, that was just about the most embarrassing thing that I can think of off the top of my head.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
Not to be to sentimental, but any day with my mom. Just one more day with her would be nice!
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Reese Witherspoon...we look nothing alike but she could at least get the southern accent right, Y'all!
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I worked at Lane Bryant in college and then I worked a Kroger right after I graduated.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
My BFF in High School.
Me, Mom, and Sister 3 on vacation.
Now college...good times, many that I don't remember, notice all they solo cups!
And there are a few more High School Photos in the My Story section of the Blog.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Hawaii...one of those quite little beaches to just lay on the beach and tan and drink.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
Absolutely the most recent pic. Self Portrait!
Me and all my babies...Love!
I think this is the most recent of the girls...Sister 3, Me, Sister 2, Sister 1.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I would love to be married with children. That's my ultimate goal in life. But I'll take whatever I'm given. I would also like to have completed a Olympic length triathlon or longer and lots of other physical challenges that I have never tried before.
I would love to be in a job that I love, just as soon as I figure out what that is and how to make it pay! I haven't figured out how to get paid to workout and hang out with my family and friends.