Wednesday, July 25, 2012
With the way my week has gone I wasn't sure I wanted to play this hop, but I have so much to be thankful for, loss of job or not.
1. I'm thankful that since I had to lose a job it was a job that I did not love.
2. I'm thankful that I have had a good workout week, even though every muscle in my body is aching right this moment.
3. I'm thankful that my cable and Internet are back up and running just in time for the Olympics. I will have two TVs and the Internet streaming everything.
4. I'm thankful for a few days off for some rest. If all goes as it has these first two days I should have a really clean house, a completed "honey do" list, and closet organization. I might lose 90 pounds just with all the working out to fill the free time.
5. I'm thankful for my incredibly helpful family who have helped me out so much in the past few days.
6. That I don't have to make that drive everyday....just for you guys tonight. Hopefully this will be the last of these pictures.
7. I'm thankful that my computer is cleaned up and running faster. Now I think I can squeeze a few more months out of this guy.
8. Im thankful for clean sheets!!!!!!