1. GOT A JOB!!!!!- That's right guys, I got a job. I started today and after one day I am really liking it so far. I know DAY ONE is always good. I didn't talk about it last week much because I am superstitious and I didn't want to jinx anything. Today it was official and I enjoyed it!
2. Did not get to the gym like I needed to
3. Went to the fair, got to eat, see babies, eat some more, and buy a purse
I wasn't eating alone...
Now that's a handful...
Having some fun!
And I really did buy a purse!
4. Went to the dentist for the first time in 7 years. That is so embarrassing to say. I got these babies cleaned and located about 42 cavities! Nut Shell, don't wait 7 years!!!!
~Pretty pretty white teeth~
5. Helped take care of an injured nephew...who under the influence of pain meds told me I was the strongest person in my family!!! That's right.
I'm NOT scared of you!
6. Got new brakes- that was a
7. Have not read or written a blog post in over a week.
8. Got all my hair chopped off and colored
Inspired by Miley, shaved in the back, long and mohawky in the front...and I don't have a picture of it yet. I took one and sent it to my sisters but I cannot find it on my phone. I promise I will take one when I fix it tomorrow.
Naturally blond! Hahahahah.
9. I did not do laundry this week....
That ain't that half of it!
10. And finally, I turned my AC back on so I can snuggle up in my sweatshirt while I sit in bed blogging!
I think that is everything I missed over the last week. I phone photo dumped and covered everything. The most important thing was finding a job and I am so grateful that I did. My Bro-in-law really helped me out and I couldn't be more grateful.
Now, here we go again, for the 3rd time in less than a year I have to find my new workout schedule. I have my clothes laid out for tomorrow including my tight pants and sports bra on the bike. Hopefully I can be more proactive in finding that schedule this time. Last time I didn't make my workout a priority (not #1 just a priority) and I ended up losing a month of working out and when I went back I was hospitalized....lets not do that again!!!!
Wish me luck on finding my new routine. Ill do better this week with my posting too. I'm cant think of anything I might jinx this week so maybe I can post!