Monday, July 8, 2013

B.I.G News!!!!

This is huge for me, I have been contemplating this for about a week and since I have committed to this blog since 2007 I figured it was time.  Today you will notice that the new web address for my blog is.....

Yes, ladies and gentleladies, I have officially taken over my domain!  I don't really know why it took me this long but since about Wednesday last week I have been trying to do this and tonight I took the plunge.  I had a few extra minutes and just knew it was time!  So please change your bookmark to www.fatgirltothin but the old address will forward just in case you have an old link saved.  But again its  Once more,
Now that we have that out of the way, and yes it will probably be on every post for a few days so that everyone will know. 
Now lets talk about Monday and my inability to change.  I got to Body Pump this morning and it was a new release (which is always fun) but there were two instructors and they were going back and forth teaching the class.  That's when I realized that I am a creature of habit and I just wanted one teacher!   Why?!?!  I don't know, because it was Monday or because I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I don't know but it really kinda messed up my morning workout.  I just need to go ahead and adjust this week because my whole week is shaping up to be a touch off! 
I knew that this week was going to be a little more relaxed than normal but I found out over the weekend that the swim team will be in the pool on Tuesday and Thursday (the days I intentionally swim to avoid them) so I will not get my normal swim schedule this week.  I get so easily sidetracked....
After Pump I was off to the rowing machine which is my transition exercise most everyday....I don't stay on it long but just enough to warm up my entire body and get ready for my cardio.  I hopped off the rowing machine and headed to the treadmill to finish off my workout for the day.  It was a mix of walk/jog and that was it.  This is taper time people!  
After the gym was work and it was a typical Monday.  It was nothing too overly busy but it is the beginning of the month which is generally a little less busy.  I was able to get completely caught up from the holiday, I worked Friday so I wasn't that far behind, and was out the door on time.
Once I got home I wanted to take the bike out for a spin and give those new pedals another go.  I rode for an hour, well I rode for 45 minutes and practiced getting my feet clipped in/out for 15 minutes.  It was a good ride, in case you are wondering riding away from a dog uphill is the perfect way to get your heart rate up!  I ran from the same dog twice on this ride!   This ride is also the closest I have come to falling since I started riding.  I got one of my feet unclipped and then fell the opposite way and nearly ate it but somehow my other foot came unhooked in the nick of time.  So no fall tonight!!!  Wooo Hooo!!!!
After my ride I have been pretty chill for the rest of the night.  I had dinner, a little "carbier" than normal, IT'S RACE WEEK PEOPLE, and packed my bag up for tomorrow (OK, I just put the clothes in the bag since I already laid my clothes out for the week.)   Now its time for bed....almost!
Don't forget...the new blog address is!!!!!!
Have a good one peeps!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...